Major engineering projects
setec international‘s activity “Major engineering projects“concerns a team composed of engineers from the top engineering schools who have become specialists in the direction and management of design and construction of major road or rail infrastructure projects. They are supported by specialist technicians and backed by other setec international departments as well as other companies within the group.
Within this activity, more than a hundred engineers and techniciens from setec international as well as other subsidiaries from the setec Group, can be rapidly called upon for a specific project.
The range of competence linked to this activity covers all design process associated with :
- assistance to the Contracting Authority :
- control of costs and lead times,
- administrative (permits, license requirements) and budget project management,
- coordination and negotiation with elected representatives, local authorities, government departments, concessionaires…,
- management and coordination of consultant team and technical coordination of the project.
- general or special project management at all levels :
- conceptual, feasibility design,
- preliminary design, socio-economic, impact studies,
- detailed design, call for tender documentation, bid analysis,
- control of deliverables and reporting of the performance of works progress.