Safety infrastructure equipment
The “Safety infrastructure equipment” department brings together a pluri-disciplinary team of 6 experienced engineers and technicians who participate in the whole range of infrastructure and development projects handled by setec international whatever the level of study.
The main areas of intervention are:
- safety equipment (safety of people and operating services),
- operating facilities (toll plazas, emergency telephone networks,…),
- road signalling (directional, road markings, dynamic, …),
- operations under traffic conditions,
- road and utility design (service and rest areas, simple stop-overs, logistics centres, …),
- quotation of projects.
The competence developed within the “Equipment” department ensures the integration of all safety and operating constraints well upstream of the projects, from definition to execution design, in close collaboration with all other departments or companies within the setec Group.