The “Project Management” department brings together experienced engineers from some of the top engineering schools assigned to infrastructure projects and backed by a team of experienced technicians who implement the latest cutting edge techniques.
Depending on the project, our team can call upon the skills and competence from other departments in setec international and the setec Group, as well as those of specialist sub-contractors, particularly in the data collection fields.
The sector’s range of competence covers both new as well as rehabilitation projects in the following disciplines :
- roads and motorways,
- railway developments and high speed rail lines,
- urban developments.
- All intervention levels :
- conceptual and feasibility design,
- preliminary design,
- detailed design,
- call for tender documentation,
- assistance in assessments of bids,
- assistance and advice to Contracting Authority.
- Works reporting and supervision.
Depending on the project, the teams settle locally or undertake short assignments.