Port and Inland Waterways Projects Department
The “Port and Inland Waterways Projects” department of setec international consists of engineers specialised in port projects design and provides to its clients a full scope of services required for implementation of their projects, from definition of their needs to design studies and construction works supervision.
The Department of Port and Inland Waterways Projects of setec international coordinates and leverages the expertise available within setec group in order to build a cross-disciplinary team tailored to meet the project’s needs.
The Department provides its services at all project’s stages, ranging from preliminary feasibility studies to the Assistance to Contracting Authority and Project Management assignments, both in France and in other countries.
The areas of the department’s expertise include the following services and structures:
- Merchant ports
- Passenger terminals
- Fishing and recreational ports
- Coastal engineering
- Maritime and inland waterways hydrodynamic studies
- Intakes and outfall structures
- Inland waterways structures
- Maritime environment and eco-design of engineering structures
- Expertise on existing structures
- Renewable energy from marine resources
- Dredging operations including management and reuse of sediments
In accordance with the project’s needs the working team is assigned either for long-term local missions or on a short-term basis.