Environment & Landscape
setec international‘s “Environment and Landscape” department brings together, a pluri-disciplinary team of 40 engineers, landscape architects and university researchers, backed by experienced technicians and cartographers.
This team intervenes in infrastructure and development projects handled by the setec Group and other external service providers, both in France and abroad:
- At different study levels:
- feasibility design,
- conceptual design,
- preliminary design and detailed design,
- call for tender documentation,
- monitoring of works in the environment and landscaping field,
- monitoring, status and observatory after commissioning of the project,
- For the design and production of administrative and statutory documentation such as.
- impact studies,
- documentation for inquiry prior to State Approval declaration,
- demands for authorisation concerning the French Water Law or classified industrial installations,
- In specialist fields,
- ecological inventories,
- acoustic and air quality studies,
- landscaping and urban developments, thanks to Land7, the setec landscape workshop.
- Photo-interpretation and remote sensing